MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- G.V. Murashkin, V.G. Murashkin, News of Higher Educational Institutions. Construction 10, 4–6 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Panfilov, A.A. Pishchulev, K.I. Gimadetdinov, Industrial and civil engineering 3, 80–84 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Krichke, G.V. Murashkin, Yu.V. Volkov, D.V. Goryainov, RF Patent 2179722. Means of analysing structure and strength of concrete in the process of sampling from concrete structures by drilling, Ann. 6 March 2000 (Published 20.02.2002) [Google Scholar]
- V.O. Krichke, G.V. Murashkin, Yu.V. Volkov, RF Patent 2198399. Information system for analysing structure and strength of concrete in the process of sampling from concrete structures by drilling, Ann. 10 March 2000 (Published 10.02.2003) [Google Scholar]
- V.B. Gavrilov, Assessment of mechanical and structural characteristics of concrete in building constructions by a method of local destruction (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Valery B. Filatov, Alexander A. Suvorov, Procedia Engineering 153, 144–150 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Rudakov, A.E. Frolov, Urban Construction and Architecture 3, 98–102 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Ilyin, D.A. Panfilov, D.V. Litvinov, P.N. Slavkin, Urban Construction and Architecture 1, 82–89 (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.