MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- J.C. Galland, N. Goutal, J.M. Hervouet, Advances in Water Resources, 14, 138, (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Toro, Shock-capturing methods for free-surface shallow flows. (John Wiley and Sons, NewYork, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Young, Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers, 14, 143, (1991) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Xin-rong, W. Chen, Chinese Journal of Computational Mechanics, 28, 338, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- W. Chen, M. Tanaka, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 43, 379–391, (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.J. Kansa, Computers and Mathematics with Application, 19, 127–145, (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhou, Y.C. Hon, K.F. Cheung, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 28, 967–973, (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Atluri, T. Zhu, Computational Mechanics, 22, 117–127, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Kovářík, J. Mužík, Engineering Analysis with Boundary Elements, 37, 187–196, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Hardy, Journal of Geophysical Research. 76, 1905–1915, (1971) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Liang, J.H. Tang, M.S. Wu, Acta Mechanica Sinica, 224, 523, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.