MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- D.V. Zelentsov, А.L. Louks, Traditions and innovations in civil engineering. Construction technologies. Articles, 315–317 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Tsynaeva, A.A. Tsynaeva, Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics. 1–8 (2016). doi: 10.1007/s10891-016-1505-6 [Google Scholar]
- W. Harwell, W.B. Kaufman, L. Tower, Re-Entrant groove heat pipe. AIAA Paper. (773) 1–8 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- R. Schlitt, Performance Characteristics of Recently Developed High Performance Heat Pipes. 8th International Heat Pipe Conference. Beijing (1992) [Google Scholar]
- L.L. Vasiliev, V.G. Kiselev, Yu.N. Matveev, F.F. Molodkin, Heat Exchangers-Heat Recovery Units on Heat Pipes (Science and Technology, Minsk, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Streltsov, Theoretical and Experimental Research of Heat Pipes Filling. Bulletin of Higher Educational Institutions. Power Engineering, 12 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Kutateladze, M.A. Styrikovich, Hydrodynamics of Liquid-Gas Systems (Energia, Moscow, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Isachenko, V.A. Osipova, A.S. Sukolin, Heat Transfer (Energia, Moscow, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- M. Dubois, B. Mullender, W. Supper, Space Qualification of High Capacity Grooved Heat Pipes. 10lh International Heat Pipe Conference, September 21-25, Stuttgart, Germany. Prepr. of Sess. B, C, D, l-7 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- C. Brand, P. Stephan, M. Dubois, B. Mullender, Theoretical Investigation of Advanced Capillary Structures in Grooved Heat Pipe Evaporators for Space Applications. 30th International Conference on Environmental System SAE (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Louks, E.A. Krestin, A.G. Matveev, V.I. Vesnin, Urban Construction and Architecture. 3 (24), 17–24 (2016). doi: 10.17673/Vestnik.2016.03.3 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heat Pipes Qualification Requirements. ESA PSS-49, Issue 2, March 1983 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.