MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- Ministry of transport and construction of the Slovak republic. Slovak guide to cost benefit analysis of investment projects in the transport sector, version 2.2., (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of transport and construction of the Slovak republic. Technical conditions: TP 057 – Methodology for the use of HDM-4 in Slovak conditions, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- National Motorway company a. s. Feasibility study – accompanying report D1/R2/R4 Prešov – Košice – Bidovce – Košice Šaca, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- P. Sieber. Cost benefit analysis. Methodical guide, version 1.3. Ministry of regional development CZ, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- J. Mikolaj, L. Remek. Life Cycle cost analysis-integral part of road network management system. In 23 Russian-Polish-Slovak Seminar on Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering. Poland: Wroclaw, Szklarska Poreba, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H.G.R. Kerali, J. B. Odoki. The Highway Development and Managment Series. Volume four: Analytical Framework and Model Descriptions. Paris: World Road Association (PIARC), (2000). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.