MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- E. K. Ashkenazi, Anisotropy of wood and wood materials. - Moscow: Forest Industry, (1978) [Google Scholar]
- I.M. Linkov, Development and research of structures of glued plywood reinforced panels. Tr. CNIISK them. V.A. Kucherenko. Moscow (1972) [Google Scholar]
- B.E. Shungsky, Building structures with honeycomb aggregates. - M.: Stroiizdat, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- Patent of the Russian Federation No. 160223. Panel / Tikhomirov LA, Zaitseva KV, Titunin AA, Ibragimov AM, Gnedina L.Yu.; Declared. 07/20/2015. Opubl. 03/10/2016. [Google Scholar]
- SP 20.13330.2011 “Loads and impacts. Updated version of SNiP 2.01.07-85 * ». Moscow: FGUP TsPP, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- SP 64.13330.2011 “Wooden structures. Updated version of SNiP II-25-80. Moscow: FGUP TsPP, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Manual on the design of wooden structures (to SNiP II-25-80) / TsNIISK im.Kucherenko // Moscow: Stroiizdat, (1986) [Google Scholar]
- Recommendations on the design of panel structures using wood and wood materials for industrial buildings) / TsNIISK im.Kucherenko // M.: Stroiizdat, (1982) [Google Scholar]
- Guide to the design of glued wooden structures. / TsNIISK im.Kucherenko // Moscow: Stroyizdat, (1977) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ya. Alexandrov, E.P. Trofimova, Determination of the reduced elastic parameters of honeycomb aggregates: coll. Questions of calculating the elements of aviation structures. - Moscow: Oborongiz, (1959) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Endogur, M.V. Weiberg, Jerusalem KM Cellular constructions. Selection of design parameters. - M.:, Mechanical Engineering (1986) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ya. Gofin, A.A. Ivanov, Mechanics of honeycomb structures: reference book in 2 volumes. - M .: TF “Mir” (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.