MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- M. J. N. Priestley: Design of concrete bridges for temperature gradients, American Concrete Insititute Journal, May, pp. 209–217, (1978). [Google Scholar]
- J. H. Emanuel, J. L. Hulsey: Temperature distribution in composite bridges, Journal of the Structural Division, ASCE, vol.104.ST1, pp.65–78, (1987). [Google Scholar]
- M. M. Elbadry, A. Ghali: Temperature variations in concrete bridges, Journal of the Structural Engineering, ASCE, vol. 109(10), pp.2355–2374, (1983). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Emerson: Thermal movements of concrete bridges: field measurements and methods of prediction, Transportation Road Research Laboratory Supplementary Report 747, pp.5–10, (1982). [Google Scholar]
- J. Rimal: Comparison of temperature loadings of bridge girders, Czech Technical University in Prague, vol. 48(05), pp.22–8, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Guang-Dong Zhou, Ting-Hua Yi/aug>, Thermal Load in Large-Scale Bridges: A State-of-the-Art Review. International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- STN EN 1991-1-5: Actions on Structures. Part 1-5: General Actions–Thermal actions. [Google Scholar]
- STN EN 1990: Eurocode. Basis of structural design. [Google Scholar]
- Moravcik M. – Bahleda F. – Jost J. – Dolinajova K.: Monitoring of Long-Term Effects on Concrete Bridge Realised by Balanced Cantilever Method. Proceedings of the International Conference on Civil, Structural and Transportation Engineering (ICCSTE’ 15), http://avestia.com/ICCSTE2015 Proceedings, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, May 4–5, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- CSN 73 6203: Actions on Bridges. [Google Scholar]
- BS 5400-2: Steel, Concrete and Composite Bridges. Part 2: Specification for Loads. [Google Scholar]
- DIN 1072: Road and Food Bridges: Design Loads. [Google Scholar]
- ASSHTO 2012: LRFD Bridge Design Specification. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.