MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- C. Underwood, F. Yik, Modelling Methods for Energy in Buildings, 1 edition (Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford Malden, MA, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Clarke, Energy Simulation in Building Design, 2 edition (Routledge, Oxford, 2001). [Google Scholar]
- J. L. M. Hensen and R. Lamberts, editors, Building Performance Simulation for Design and Operation (Routledge, London; New York, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baratieri, V. Corrado, A. Gasparella, and F. Patuzzi, editors, Building Simulation Applications BSA 2013 (Bozen-Bolzano University Press, Bozen-Bolzano, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baratieri, V. Corrado, A. Gasparella, and F. Patuzzi, editors, Building Simulation Applications BSA 2015 (Bozen-Bolzano University Press, Bozen-Bolzano, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Tu, G. Heng, C. Liu, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Second Edition: A Practical Approach, 2 edition (Butterworth-Heinemann, Amsterdam, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Kuzmin, J. Hamalainen, Finite Element Methods for Computational Fluid Dynamics: A Practical Guide (SIAM, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Henninger, M. J. Witte, EnergyPlus Testing with ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 140-2001 (BESTEST) (Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, California, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Judkoff, J. Neymark, International Energy Agency Building Energy Simulation Test (BESTEST) and Diagnostic Method (National Renewable Energy Lab., Golden, CO (US), 1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Judkoff, J. Neymark, Standard Method of Test for the Evaluation of Building Energy Analysis Computer Programs (American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc., 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Judkoff and J. Neymark, in (Chambery, France August 25–28, 2013, 2013). [Google Scholar]
- M. Woloszyn, C. Rode, IEA Annex 41, MOIST-ENG Subtask 1 – Modelling Principles and Common Exercises (2007) [Google Scholar]
- T. Soubdhan, T. A. Mara, H. Boyer, A. Younes, World Renew. Energy Congr. VI (Pergamon, Oxford, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- P. Pieniążek, Computer Simulation of Building Energy (B.Sc. Thesis, Warsaw University of Technology, Faculty of Civil Engineering, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.