MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- V. Chulkov, Production and use of construction materials, products and systems (SvR-ARGUS, Moscow, 2011)
- I. Rybiev, Construction materials science (Moscow, Visshy school, 2002)
- I. Nanazashvili, I. Bunkin, V. Nanazashvili, Construction materials and product (Moscow, Adelant, 2005)
- L. Suleymanova, V. Lesovik, Gazobetony non-autoclaved hardening on composite astringents: monograph (Belgorod, BSTU, 2013)
- M. Kaftaeva, Sh. Rakhimbayev, Peculiarities of the technology of production of energy-efficient autoclave silicate aerated concrete (Belgorod, BGTU, 2015)
- L. Sychova, Technology of gypsum binders (Moscow, RHTU them. D. I. Mendeleyev, 2016)
- L. Kramar, A. Orlov, Methods of research of building materials (Chelyabinsk, Center of SUSU, 2015)
- A. Suvorova, G. Sycheva, M. Tachaev, Chemistry of knitting materials / (Moscow, RGAU-MAHA, 2016)
- M. Kaftaeva, G. Malichenko, O. Skorokhodova, Theory and practice of cellular concrete of autoclave hardening (Belgorod, BSTU Publishing, 2012)
- V. Belov, Yu. Kuryatnikov, Dry mixtures for the production of non-autoclaved aerated concrete (Tver, TSTU, 2010)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.