MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 117, 2017RSP 2017 – XXVI R-S-P Seminar 2017 Theoretical Foundation of Civil Engineering
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 July 2017|
- A. Sysoeva, Natural-science higher education: problems and outcomes, 42–44 (2013)
- T.V. Vavilonskaya, Vestnik MGSU 2, 14–17 (2009)
- V.A. Samogorov, O.S. Rybacheva, Vestnik of Volgograd State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Series: Construction and Architecture 31-1 (50), 300–304 (2013)
- E.A. Sysoeva, Collection of abstracts of the 1st International Scientific and Practical Conference «Cultural heritage in XXIst century: «conservation, use and promotion», 65–68 (2012)
- T.V. Vavilonskaya, News of Orel State Technical University, Series: Construction and Transport 3-23, 68–72 (2009)
- T.V. Vavilonskaya, V.V. Alekseev, Traditions and Innovations in Construction and Architecture, 537–538 (2014)
- T.V. Vavilonskaya, Architecture and Construction in Russia 12, 2–9 (2014)
- E.A. Grintsevich, Economics and Enterprise 5 (22), 122–124 (2011)
- E.M. Balzannikova, Traditions and Innovations in Construction and Architecture, 401–404 (2012)
- T.V. Baranova, N.A. Kosenkova, Synthetic image of orthodox architecture in the Middle Volga, Sacred architecture in shaping the identity of place, 149-157 (Politechnika Lubelska, Lublin, 2006)
- M.I. Balzannikov, D.S. Privorotskiy, Architektura sakralna w ksztaltovaniu tozsamosci kulturowej miejsca, 345-357 (Wydawnictwo Politechniki Lubelskiej, Lublin, 2006).
- E.M. Balzannikova, Vestnik MGSU 1, 15–24 (2014) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.