MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- V.S. Shmukler, E.A. Petrova, E.V. Sinkovskaya. Scientific Bulletin of Building, Kharkiv, HNUBA, HOTW ABU, 74, 148–156 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.G Rekach. Guidance for solving problems of the theory of elasticity (Moscow: Higher School, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko. Resistance of materials, v.2. More complex theoretical questions and problems (Moscow. “Science” Publishing House, 1965) [Google Scholar]
- А.S. Gorodetsky, V.S. Shmukler, A.V. Bondarev. Information technology of calculation and design of building structures (Kharkov, NTU “KhPI”, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Vasilkov. Evolutionary problems of structural mechanics. Synergetic paradigm (Rostov-on-Don, Infoservis, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- G.V. Vasilkov. Evolutionary theory of the life cycle of mechanical systems. Theory of Structures (Moscow, LKI, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shmukler, Y.A. Klimov, N.P. Burak. Frame systems of a light type (Kharkov, Golden Pages, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shmukler. Proceedings of the International conference, Scotland, 183–190 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shmukler. Third International Structural Engineering and construction Conference, Shunan, Japan, 539–545 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Shmukler. Collected Scientific Works of Ukrainian State University of Railway, UkrDUZT, 167, 54–69 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.