MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Structures, Buildings and Facilities|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- T. Azizov, Rigidity of Reinforced Concrete Elements, 10, 576–590 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- T. Azizov, Spatial work of reinforced concrete floors. Theory and methods of calculation (Poltava, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. Melnyk, Stiffness and strength of reinforced concrete hollow triangular section elements with normal cracks torsional (Odessa, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. Azizov, International science Ukrainian edition, 12, 55–59 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- N. Sribniak, Torsional stiffness of concrete elements overlap with normal cracks (Odessa, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Bernardo L.F.A., Sérgio M. R. Lopes L.F.A., Luís, Materials and Structures 41, 1143–1167 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Azizov, Bulletin of the Odessa State Academy of Construction and Architecture, 39, 4–9 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Azizov, Bulletin of the Odessa State Academy of Construction and Architecture, 33, 4–11 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kalenchuk-Porkhanova, L. Vakal, Computer means, networks and systems, 7, 32–38 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kalenchuk-Porkhanova, L. Vakal, Cybernetics and systems analysis, 6, 155–164 (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.