MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 116, 20176th International Scientific Conference “Reliability and Durability of Railway Transport Engineering Structures and Buildings” (Transbud-2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Construction Materials, Protection and Repair of Structures and Buildings|
|Published online||10 July 2017|
- R. Runova, V. Gotz., M. Sanitsky, Konstruktsіynі materіali new pokolіnnya that tehnologіi ih vprovadzhennya in budіvnitstvo (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jamrozy, Beton i jego technologie (Warzawa, Wydawnictwo naukowe Pwn, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- N. Zaichenko, High-strength fine-grained concrete with a complex microstructure of the modified (2009). [Google Scholar]
- O. Vandolovsky, І. Kazіmagomedov E. O. Dedenova, News ODABA 35, 50–55 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vandolovsky, E. Dedeneva, HDTUBA HOTV OMB, 41, 127 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Vandolovsky, E. Dedeneva, HDTUBA HOTV OMB, 47, 192 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- B. Younis, E. Dedeneva, T. Kostiuk, Modern scientific achievements: experience exchange, Morrisville, Lulu Press, 28–31 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.