MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy (Smart Grids, Energy efficiency in buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials)|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- N. Diepeveen, A.J. Laguna, 9IFK, 3, 12, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schmitz, G. Matthiesen, H. Murrenhoff,, 9IFK, 3, 9, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Jiang, L. Yang, Z. Gao, T. Moan, Energy Procedia, 53, 12 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nikranjbar, A.N. Sharbabaki, Majlesi Journal of Energy Management, 2, 6, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Rydberg, The 11-th Scandinavian International Conference on Fluid Power, SICFP’09, June 2-4, Linköping, Sweden, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. Murenhoff, Proceeding of the 12th International Conference on Tools: ICT-2007: September 6-8, Miskolc, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Watton, Fundamentals of Fluid Power Control (Cambridge University Press, London, 2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Watton, Modelling, Monitoring and Diagnostic Techniques for Fluid Power Systems, (Springer Verlag, London, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zahariea, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 656, 5, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.