MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy (Smart Grids, Energy efficiency in buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials)|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- European Council, Directive 2009/28/EC on the promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources, amended by Directive 2013/18/EU (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S. Meshram, G. Agnihotri, S. Gupta, JRSE 6, 013140 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Afshin, M. Angelo, A. Pedrasa, TENCON 2012- IEEE Region 10 Conference, 10.1109/TENCON.2012.6412230 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- European Council, Water Framework Directive 2000/60/EC with further amendments (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Peviani, J. Alterach, A. Danelli, SEE HYDROPOWER Project, targeted to improve water resource management for a growing renewable energy production, HYDRO 2011, Praha October 17-19 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.seehydropower.eu/ [Google Scholar]
- J. Alterach, A. Elli, M. Vergata, SEE Hydropower -VAPIDRO ASTE 4.0 User Guide. WP 5 – Common strategies to improve SHP Implementation (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of the Environment, Cadastral Water Atlas of Romania (in Romanian) (1992) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ujvary, Geography of Romania’s waters (in Romanian) (Editura Științifică, Bucuresti, 1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.