MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy (Smart Grids, Energy efficiency in buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials)|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- European Commission, An energy policy for Europe, COM 1 final, Brussels, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- EPBD Directive - Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings, OJ L 153, 13–35 [Google Scholar]
- EED Directive - Directive 2012/27/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2012 on energy efficiency, OJ L315, 1–56 [Google Scholar]
- http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/sustainable-business/documents/ecodesign/legislation/framework-directive/index_en.htm#h2-1 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.eceee.org/ecodesign/ [Google Scholar]
- Recommendation 2016/2125 EU, on guidelines set by industry self-regulation [Google Scholar]
- K. Tanaka, Energy Policy 36, 2887–2902 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Tanaka, Energy Policy 39, 6532–6550 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kuznetsov, P. Blau, H.-J. Koriath, M. Richter, Procedia CIRP 46, 340–343 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.