MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy (Smart Grids, Energy efficiency in buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials)|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- M. G. Popa, N. Negurescu, C. Pană, Diesel Engines I, II (in Romanian), (Matrix Rom, Bucureşti, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. H. Qi, Y. Z. Bian, Z.Y. Ma, C. H. Zhang, S. Q. Liu, J. of Energy Conv. Man. 48 (2), 500–509 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Vijayabalan, G. Nagarajan, Jordan J. l of Mech. and Ind. Eng. 3 (2), 105–110 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Aesoy, H. Valland, SAE Transactions, 960767 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. Salman, C. Çinar, C. Hasimoglu, T. Topgul, M. Civiz, TEKNOLOJİ 7, 3, 455–460 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- J. Cao, Y. Bian, D. Qi, Q. Cheng, T. Wu, Proc. of the IMECHE Part D J. of Auto. Eng. 218 (5), 557–565 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Sudhir, H. Vijay, S. Desai, Y. Kumar, P. Mohanan, SAE Transactions, 2003–01–3087 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- C. Pana, N. Negurescu, M. G. Popa, Al. Cernat, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series D, Vol. 72 (1), 25–34 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.