MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Energy (Smart Grids, Energy efficiency in buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials)|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- N. G. Hopkins, William; P. A. Huner, Introduction to Plant Physiology (NJ John Wiley and Sons, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- O. Matias and P. Martins, Biology (in Portuguese), (Areal Editores, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. L. O. Volpe, New Chemistry (in Portuguese) 20 (5), 528–534 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- S. Yonsel, G. Ç. Bülbül-Caliskan, M. Köni and L. Dagasan, Chem Biochem Eng Quart 21 (4), 395–408 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Zenteno, J. R. Pérez-Correa, C. A. Gelmi, and E. Agosin, J Food Eng 99 (1), 40–48 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Sablayrolles, Food Res. Int. 42 (4), 418–424 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Cardoso, Wine, from grape to the bottle (in Portuguese), (Âncora Edi., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- http://extension.psu.edu/food/enology/wine-production/an-introduction-on-lowtemperature-fermentation-in-wine-production [Google Scholar]
- R. Boulton, Am J of Enol Vitic 30 (2), 152–156 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- U. Von Stockar, T. Maskow, J. Liu, I. W. Marison, R. Pati, and C. U. M,, J of Biot 121, 517–533 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- American Society of Heating Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, “Beverages,” in ASHRAE Handbook—Refrigeration (SI), ASHRAE (2006) [Google Scholar]
- N. El-Haloui, D. Picque and G. Corrieu, J Food Eng 8, 17–30 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. López and P. Secanell, Inter J of Refrig 15 (5), 276–280 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nordestgaard, Improving Winery Refrigeration Efficiency, Edition of the Australian Wine Research Institute (AWRI) (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.