MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial and Product Management, Quality and Evaluation|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- R. E. Barlow, R. A. Campo, Reliability and Fault Tree Analysis, 451 (SIAM, Philadelphia, 1975) [Google Scholar]
- M. Csörgö, H. Yul, Stochastic Processes and their Applications 68, 229 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Unnikrishnan Nair, P. G. Sankaran, Statistical Methodology 10, 93 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Belzunce, X. Li, J. F. Pinar, J. M. Ruiz, J of Stat. Plan. and Inf. 133, 111 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Franco-Pereira, M. Shaked, Statistical Methodology 18, 32 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Spiroiu, Reliability and Maintenance of Railway Vehicles (in Romanian), (Matrixrom, Bucharest, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Spiroiu, Applied Mechanics and Materials 809-810, 1097 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.