MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- A. Abe, H-H Hans-Henning Kausch, M. Möller, H. Pasch, Polymer Composites – Polyolefin Fractionation – Polymeric Peptidomimetics – Collagens (Springer-Verlag, Berlin Heidelberg, 2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. F. Gibson, Principles of composite material mechanics (Third edition, Boca Raton, CRC Press: Taylor & Francis Group, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. Barnat, P. Dziewulski, T. Niezgoda, R. Panowicz, Application of composites to impact energy absorption, Computational Materials Science 50, 4, 1233–1237 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Bandaru Chavan, S. Ahmad, R. Alagirusamy, N. Bhatnagar, Ballistic impact response of Kevlar® reinforced thermoplastic composite armors, Int. J. Impact Eng. 89, 1–13 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Carrillo, R. A. Gamboa, E. A. Flores-Johnson, P. I. Gonzalez-Chi, Ballistic performance of thermoplastic composite laminates made from aramid woven fabric and polypropylene matrix, Polymer Testing 31, 512–519 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bocian, K. Jamroziak, M. Kosobudzki, The analysis of energy consumption of a ballistic shields in simulation of mobile cellular automata, Advanced Materials Research 1036, 680–685 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Iannucci, R. Dechaene, M. Willows, J. Degrieck, A failure model for the analysis of thin woven glass composite structures under impact loadings, Computers and Structures 79, 8, 785–799 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. H. Zee, C. Y. Hsieh, Energy loss partitioning during ballistic impact of polymer composites, Polymer Composites 14, 3, 265–271(1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Salpekar, Analysis of delamination in cross–ply laminates initiating from impact induced matrix cracking, Journal of Composites Technology and Research 15, 2, 88–94 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. J. Kang, C. Kim, Impact energy absorption mechanism of largely deformable composites with different reinforcing structures, Fibers and Polymers 1, 1, 45–54 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Hogg, Composites for ballistic applications, Journal of Composites Processing (CPA, Bromsgrove U K, March, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pach, D. Pyka, K. Jamroziak, P. Mayer, The experimental and numerical analysis of the ballistic resistance of polymer composites, Composites Part B: Engineering 113, 24–30 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fürstner, L. Ackermann, B. Gabor, R. Goddard, C. W. Lehmann, R. Mynott, F. Stelzer, O. R. Thiel, Comparative Investigation of Ruthenium-Based Metathesis Catalysts Bearing N-Heterocyclic Carbene (NHC) Ligands, Chem. Eur. J. 7, 15, 3236–3253 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bocian, K. Jamroziak, M. Kosobudzki, Analysis of material punching including a rotational speed of the projectile, Solid State Phenomena 220-221, 571–576 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.