MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- T. Sathishkumar, S. Satheeshkumar, J. Naveen, J. Reinf. Plast. Compos., 33 1258–1275 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Stickel, M. Nagarajan, Int. J. Appl. Glass Sci., 3 122–136 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. C. Amico, C. C. Angrizani, M. L. Drummond, J. Reinf. Plast. Compos., 29 179–189 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- M. S. M. Jusoh, C. Santulli, M. Y. M. Yahya, N. S. Hussein, H. A. I. Ahmad, Mater. Sci. Eng. Adv. Res, 1 19–25 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. H. Portella, D. Romanzini, C. C. Angrizani, S. C. Amico, A. J. Zattera, Mater. Res., 19 542–547 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. M. W. Irina, A. I. Azmi, C. L. Tan, C. C. Lee, A. N. M. Khalil, Procedia Manuf., 2 236–240 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Sathish, R. Kesavan, B. V. Ramnath, C. Vishal, Silicon, 1–9 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Davallo, H. Pasdar, M. Mohseni, Islamic Azad University, North Tehran Branch, 2 2118–2124 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- P. Bere, Theoretical and experimental research on the manufacturing and mechanical behavior of the tubes made from polymeric composite materials, PhD, Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Romania (2009). [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Enachescu, M. F. Stefanescu, Materiale plastice 53 198–201 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.