MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 112, 201721st Innovative Manufacturing Engineering & Energy International Conference – IManE&E 2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacture and Industry, Welding Technologies|
|Published online||03 July 2017|
- V. Hauk, Structural and Residual Stress Analysis by Nondestructive Methods. Evaluation - Application – Assessment (Elsevier, 1997) [Google Scholar]
- A. F. Bower, Applied Mechanics of Solids, (CRC Press, Taylor&Francis Group, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- G. Totten, M. Howes, T. Inoue, Handbook of Residual Stress and Deformation of Steel (ASM International, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Rossini, M. Dassisti, K.Y. Benyounis, A.G. Olabi, Materials and Design 35, 572–588 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Javadi, M. A. Najafabadi, Materials and Design 47, 473–482 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NDT Resource Center, Transducer Beam Spread, accessed at https://www.ndeed.org/EducationResources/CommunityCollege/Ultrasonics/EquipmentTrans/beamspread.htm [Google Scholar]
- Signal Processing, The Ultrasonic Field, accessed at http://www.signalprocessing.com/us_field.html [Google Scholar]
- J. Krautkramer, H. Krautkramer, Ultrasonic Testing of Materials, 4th Edition (Springer-Verlang, Berlin, 1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E 1065 – 99 Standard Guide for Evaluating Characteristics of Ultrasonic Search Units ASTM Standard (2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. J. Shull Non-destructive Evaluation: Theory, Techniques, and Applications, (CRC Press, 2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dusa, R. B. Lupascu, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 657, 326–331 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Dusa, R. B. Lupascu, E. Purice, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 809–810, 479–485 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DIN 17100 Grade classification and chemical composition of the steels, accessed at http://www.mesteel.com/info/german.htm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.