MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2017Fluids and Chemical Engineering Conference (FluidsChE 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Renewable Energy and Biofuels|
|Published online||20 June 2017|
- Chakrabati, S.K., (1991). Wave force on offshore structures. Handbook of Coastal and Ocean engineering, 2, pp.1–54. [Google Scholar]
- Shafieefar, M. and Massie, W.W., 2001. In-Line Force from Combined Wave and Current Flow on Oscillating Cylinders. International Journal of Offshore and Polar Engineering, 11(02). [Google Scholar]
- Morison, J.R., Johnson, J.W. and Schaaf, S.A., (1950). The force exerted by surface waves on piles. Journal of Petroleum Technology, 2(5),pp.149–154. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Isaacson, M., Subbiah, K. and Baldwin, J., 1991, January. Force coefficient estimation from random wave data. The First International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conference. International Society of Offshore and Polar Engineers. [Google Scholar]
- Naghipour, M., (2001). Estimation of hydrodynamic force on rough circular cylinders in random waves and currents. International Journal of Engineering, 14 (1), pp.25–34. [Google Scholar]
- PTS, Petronas Technical Standards, Design of Fixed Offshore Structures. (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y. C., & Ming, H. (1995). The In-Line Wave Forces on Small Square Cylinder. Proc. Of the Fifth International Offshore and Polar Engineering Conf. City: The Hague, The Netherlands, pp. 289–296. [Google Scholar]
- Borgman, L.E., (1958). Computation of the ocean‐wave forces on inclined cylinders. Eos, Transactions American Geo-physical Union, 39(5), pp.885–888. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.