MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- Energy strategy of Russia for up to 2035 Available at: http://minenergo.gov.ru/ [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Khavanov, Heat sources of autonomous heat supply systems: monograph (MGSU, Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Khavanov, Bulletin of MGSU, 11, 219 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Oleinik, Energy saving and water treatment, 6, 92 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Kolesnikov, Bulletin of the Samara State Technical University, 1, 127 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Quevedo, T. Escobet, Digital control: past, present and future of PID control Proceedings of the IFAC Workshop (Terrassa, Spain, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Astrom, T. Hagglund, The Instrumentation, System, and Automation Society, 460 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Shabanov, Electrotechnical and Information Complex and Systems, 2, 34 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Janusz, Energy, 34, 9 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Daily average air temperature in Tyumen Available at: http://weatherarchive.ru/Temperature/Tyumen/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.