MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- V. N. Aleksandrov, V. M. Byatskevich, V. K. Verkholomov Integral ramjet air-jet engines on solid fuels (ICC Akademkniga, Moscow, 2006) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. King, Journal of spacecraft and Rockets, 19, 4 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- J. Lui, J. Xi, W. Yang, Acta Astronaut 96, 89 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Xu, Yu. Chen, X. Chen, D. Wu, and D. Lui, Combust. Explos. Shock Waves. 52, 3 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- G. Young, K. Sullivan, M.R. Zachariah, K. Yu, Combust. Flame 156, 322 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Yagodnikov, A. V. Voronetskii, and V. I. Sarab’ev, Combust. Explos. Shock Waves. 52, 3 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Vorozhtsov, Novel micro-and nanofuels: Production characterization, and applications for High-Energy materials (Springer International Publishing, Switzerland, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Komarov, N. I. Popok, G. V. Sakovich, Fundamental and applied problems of technical chemistry (Science, Novosibirsk, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Arkhipov, S. E. Bondarchuk, A. G. Korotkih, V. T. Kuznetsov, Combustion explosion, and shock waves, 48, 5 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.