MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- Ya.M. Paushkin Liquid and solid chemical rocket fuels (Science, Moscow, 1978) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sarner Chemistry of rocket fuels (World, Moscow, 1969) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Trusov, Modeling of chemical and phase equilibria at high temperatures “Astra-4” version 1.06 (Publishing house of the Moscow State Technical University named after Bauman, Moscow, 1991) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M. K. King, Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 19 (4), 294 (1982) [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Gorman, Missile technology issues, (1), 41 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- Mirković, D., Gröbner, J., Schmid-Fetzer, R., Fabrichnaya, O., Lukas, H.L., J. Alloys Compd., 384, 168 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Vorozhtsov, Novel Micro- and Nanofuels: Production, Characterization, and Applications for High-Energy Materials (Springer International Publishing, Switzerland, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Lempert D. B., Power capabilities of Solid rocket fuels with oxidizers based on stressed frames, 98 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.