MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- Y. V. Kobenko, Linguistic situation in the Federal Republic of Germany: Americanization and Exoglossal tendencies (Tomsk Polytechnic University publishing house, Tomsk, 2014) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Y. M. Lotman, Rhetoric is the sense creating mechanism (History, Moscow, 1996). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V. G. Zusman, Russian Germanic Studies: Yearbook of the Russian Germanic Scholars Union. 10, 400 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. V. Kobenko, I. V. Sharapova Meditteranean Journal of Social Sciences MCSER Publishing, 6, 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Shishigin, Vestnik KemGUKI, 29, 111 (2014) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Grinyov-Grinevich, Terminology studies, manual for graduate students, 304, (2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Y.V. Kobenko, Language and the environment. Practice of classifying the data of the interdisciplinary research, 214, (2017). [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Kravchenko, Cultural Interaction and Language Hybridization, Homo Communicans: a person in the intercultural communications, 80 (2012) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Documents published by Bundesamt für Sicherheit in der Informationstechnik (BSI) [Online version] URL: https://www.bsi.bund.de/ [Google Scholar]
- OECD Richtlinien für die Sicherheit von Informationssystemen und -Netzen: Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Paris, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D. Crystal, English Today 15, 2 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I. A. Ushanova, Russian Germanic Studies: Yearbook of the Russian Germanic Scholars Union 10, 400 (2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.