MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- S.N. Udalov, Renewable energy sources (Publishing House of the National Technical University, Novosibirsk, 2007) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Lukutin, Renewable sources of electricity (Publishing house of Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, 2008) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Duraev, S.G. Obukhov, I.A. Plotnikov, Izvestiya Tomsk Polytechnic University, 4, 48 (2013) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Lukutin, I.O. Muravlev, I.A. Plotnikov, Power supply systems with wind and solar power plants (Publishing house of Tomsk Polytechnic University, Tomsk, 2015) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Cintuglu, A. Altamirano, O.A. Mohammed, 12th Latin American and Caribbean Conference for Engineering and Technology, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Abd Rahim, H. W. Pinga, J. Selvaraja, Procedia Environmental Sciences 17, 537 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Rodriguez, F. Ruiz, D. Biel, F. Guinjoan, Simulation and analysis of distributed PV generation in a LV network using MATLAB-Simulink//The Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation through the grants RUE CSD2009-00046, Consolider-Ingenio 2010 Programme, DPI2006-15627-C03-01 and DPI2007-62582. [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Lukutin, E.B. Shandarova, A.F. Makarova, I.B. Shvartsman, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 127 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Wood, Local Energy Distributed generation of heat and power (Published by The Institution of Engineering and Technology, London, 2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Amaresh, V. Sankar. International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology, 3 (3), 251 (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.