MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- V.A. Arutyunov, V.V. Bukhmirov, S.A. Krupennikov, Mathematical modeling of thermal operation of industrial furnaces (Metallurgy, Moscow, 1990) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Tabunshchikov, M.M. Brodach, Mathematical modeling and optimization of thermal efficiency of buildings (ABOK-PRESS, Moscow, 2002) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Fluent User’s Guide. Release 15.0 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bakhmirov, Reference materials for solving problems on the course “FHeat and Mass Transfer” (ISPU, Ivanovo, 2009) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Laptev, S.A. Polievsky, Hygiene (Physical Culture and Sports, Moscow, 1990) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- SP 118.13330.2012 Public buildings and facilities (FAU Federal State Administration, Moscow, 2014) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Yun, B.A. Krylov, Calculation and modeling of turbulent flows with heat exchange, mixing, chemical reactions and two-phase flows in the FASTEST-3D software package (Publishing house MAI, Moscow, 2007) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Bukhmirov, MATEC Web Conf. 92 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.