MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2017International Youth Scientific Conference “Heat and Mass Transfer in the Thermal Control System of Technical and Technological Energy Equipment” (HMTTSC 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||19 June 2017|
- B.M. Nizameev, Bulletin of St PbSIT(TU), 34, 97 (2016) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Nekhoda, Plumbing system, heating, air-conditioning, 2, 110 (2011) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Altshul, Hydraulics and aerodynamics (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1965) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Staroverov, Sanitary-engineering installations (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1990) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Suleimanov, Ufa state oil technical university, 381 (2016) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kozhukhova, Bulletin of Voronezh state technical university, 11-3, 95-97 (2016) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bujak, Energy, 34, 1260–1270 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.A. Amirov, Equipment and technologies for oil and gas complex, 4, 34-35 (2012) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
- J. Quevedo, T. Escobet, Proceedings of the IFAC Workshop, Eds. Terrassa, 5, 618 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- K.J. Strom, T. Hagglund, Advanced PID control (ISA - The Instrumentation, Systems, and Automation Society, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- P.N. Kamenev, E.I. Tertichnik, Ventilation system: study guide (ASV, Moscow, 2008) [In Russian] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.