MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 109, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Materials Science and Nanotechnology (ICMSNT 2017) – 2017 2nd International Symposium on Material Science and Technology (ISMST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 5: Modelling to Predict Mechanical Behaviours and Other Technologies|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- M. U. Degereji, D. B. Ingham, L. Ma, M. Pourkashanian, A. Williams, Prediction of ash slagging propensity in a pulverized coal combustion furnace, Fuel, 101, 171–178 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. U. Degereji, D. B. Ingham, L. Ma, M. Pourkashanian, A. Williams, Numerical assessment of coals/blends slagging potential in pulverized coal boilers, Fuel, 102, 345–353 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yin, Z. Luo, M. Ni, & K. Cen, Predicting coal ash fusion temperature with a backpropagation neutral network model, Fuel, 15, 1777–82 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lawrence, R. Kumar, K. Nandakumar, K. Narayanan, A novel tool for assessing slagging propensity of coals in PF boiler, Fuel 87: 946–50 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Watt, F. Fereday, The flow properties of slag formed from the ashes of British coals: Part 1: Viscosity of homogenous liquid slag in relation to slag composition, Fuel, 42, 99–103 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- A. R. McLennen, G. W. Bryant, C. W. Bailey, B. R. Stanmore, T. F. Wall. Index for iron based slagging for pulverized coal firing in oxidizing and reducing conditions, Fuel,14, 349–354 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Balakrishnan, R. Nagarajan, K. Karthick, Mechanistic modelling, numerical simulation and validation of slag-layer growth in a coal-fired boiler, Energy, 81, 462–470 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, Q. He, Z. Jiang, R. Xu, B. Hu, Relationship between coal ash composition and ash fusion temperatures, Fuel, 105, 293–300 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, M. Massoudi, Slag behaviour in gasifiers. Part I: Influence of coal properties and gasification conditions, Energies, 6, 784–806 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.