MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 109, 20172017 2nd International Conference on Materials Science and Nanotechnology (ICMSNT 2017) – 2017 2nd International Symposium on Material Science and Technology (ISMST 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Chapter 5: Modelling to Predict Mechanical Behaviours and Other Technologies|
|Published online||31 May 2017|
- M. U. Degereji, D. B. Ingham, L. Ma, M. Pourkashanian, A. Williams, Prediction of ash slagging propensity in a pulverized coal combustion furnace, Fuel, 101, 171–178 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. U. Degereji, D. B. Ingham, L. Ma, M. Pourkashanian, A. Williams, Numerical assessment of coals/blends slagging potential in pulverized coal boilers, Fuel, 102, 345–353 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Yin, Z. Luo, M. Ni, & K. Cen, Predicting coal ash fusion temperature with a backpropagation neutral network model, Fuel, 15, 1777–82 (1998). [Google Scholar]
- A. Lawrence, R. Kumar, K. Nandakumar, K. Narayanan, A novel tool for assessing slagging propensity of coals in PF boiler, Fuel 87: 946–50 (2008). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Watt, F. Fereday, The flow properties of slag formed from the ashes of British coals: Part 1: Viscosity of homogenous liquid slag in relation to slag composition, Fuel, 42, 99–103 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- A. R. McLennen, G. W. Bryant, C. W. Bailey, B. R. Stanmore, T. F. Wall. Index for iron based slagging for pulverized coal firing in oxidizing and reducing conditions, Fuel,14, 349–354 (2000). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Balakrishnan, R. Nagarajan, K. Karthick, Mechanistic modelling, numerical simulation and validation of slag-layer growth in a coal-fired boiler, Energy, 81, 462–470 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Liu, Q. He, Z. Jiang, R. Xu, B. Hu, Relationship between coal ash composition and ash fusion temperatures, Fuel, 105, 293–300 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang, M. Massoudi, Slag behaviour in gasifiers. Part I: Influence of coal properties and gasification conditions, Energies, 6, 784–806 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.