MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- B. Blocken, 50 years of Computational Wind Engineering: Past, present and future, J. Wind Eng. Ind. Aerod. 129, p. 69–102 (2014) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Hoven, Power spectrum of horizontal wind speed in the frequency range from 0.0007 to 900 cycles per hour, J. Meteorology, 14, (1957) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. P. W. Geurts, Wind-induced pressure fluctuations on the building Facades, Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, (1997) [Google Scholar]
- W. A. Dalgliesh, Comparison of model/full-scale wind pressures on a high-rise building, J. Ind. Aerodynam. 1, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Holmes, Pressure fluctuation on a large building and along wind structural loadings, J. Indust. Aerodynam. 1, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- J. Kanda, Recent developments in full-scale wind pressure measurements in Japan, J. Wind E. Ind. Aerod. 33, (1990) [Google Scholar]
- D. Staffenova et al., Importance of using the right climate data sets for needs of energy analysis and choosing the accurate building materials, Modern materials and technologies in sustainable building, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Blocken et al., CFD Simulation of the Atmospheric Boundary Layer: Wall Function Problem, Atmos. Environ. 41, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- J. Franke et al., The Cost 732 Best Practice Guideline for CFD Simulation of Flows in the Urban Environment: A Summary. Int. J. Environ. Pollut. 44, (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.