MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- S. A. Isaev, N. V. Kornev, A. I. Leontiev, and E. Hassel, Influence of the Reynolds number and the spherical dimple depth on turbulent heat transfer and hydraulic loss in a narrow channel. int.j.heat mass tran 53, 1–3, 178–197 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Turnow, N. V. Kornev, S. A. Isaev, and E. Hassel, Vortex mechanism of heat transfer enhancement in a channel with spherical and oval dimples. int.j.heat mass tran 47, 3, 301–313 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Schlichting, Boundary-Layer Theory (New York: Mc Graw-Hill, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- C. E. Smith, Direct Numerical Simulation of the Flow over a Golf Ball [Dissertation], (Phoenix: Arizona State University, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. W. Bearman and J. K. Harvey, Golf Ball Aerodynamics, AeQ, 112–122 (1976) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS CFX, Reference Guide, Release 12.0, ANSYS, Inc. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Spálenský, CFD Simulation of the flow over the dimpled surface [Thesis, in Czech], (Brno, University of Defense, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Terekhov, S. V. Kalinina, Y. M. Mshvidobadse, Heat transfer coefficient and aerodynamic resistance on a surface with a single dimple. j enhanc heat tranf. 4, 131–145 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS ICEM CFD 11.0, Tutorial Manual, ANSYS, Inc., January (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. B. Langtry and F. R. Menter, Transition Modeling for General CFD Applications in Aeronautics, AIAA Paper (2005-522), 43rd AIAA Aerospace Science Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, Nevada: AIAA, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. Spálenský, Optimization of dimples geometry on surface of cylinder [Thesis, in Czech], (Brno, University of Defense, 2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.