MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- J. B. Barlow, W. H. Rae and A. Pope. Low-speed wind tunnel testing (3rd ed. New York: Wiley, c1999) [Google Scholar]
- CH. Hughes, Flowfield Measurements in the NASA Lewis Research Center 9- by 15-Foot Low-Speed Wind Tunnel: NASA Technical Memorandum 100883 [online]. (Lewis Research Center Cleveland, Ohio, 1989) [quot. 2017-03-05]. Available from: https://ntrs.nasa.gov/archive/nasa/casi.ntrs.nasa.gov/19890011631.pdf [Google Scholar]
- V. Havránek, CFD Analysis of Wind Tunnel Components [quot. 2017-03-05]. (Diploma thesis. University of Defence. Supervisor doc. Ing. Dalibor Rozehnal, Ph.D. Brno, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- NI 9215 Datasheet [online]. National Instruments, 2016 [quot. 2017-03-05]. Available from: http://www.ni.com/pdf/manuals/373779a_02.pdf [Google Scholar]
- NI 9219 Datasheet [online]. National Instruments, 2014 [quot. 2017-03-05]. Available from: http://www.ni.com/datasheet/pdf/en/ds-198 [Google Scholar]
- J. Hnidka, Design of traverse 3D system for low-speed wind tunnel (Diploma thesis. University of Defence. Supervisor Doc. Ing. Dalibor Rozehnal, Ph.D. Brno, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Advanced Plotting Toolkit [online]. National Instruments [quot. 2017-03-05]. Available from: http://sine.ni.com/nips/cds/view/p/lang/cs/nid/213166 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.