MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- K.M. Shedlock, L.C. Pakiser, Earthquakes. In science for changing world (2007), available on internet: http://Pubs.Usgs.gov/gip/earthquakes [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Arutyunyan, Modern methods of seismic isolation of buildings & structures, MAG CIVIL ENG, 3 (13), (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Eisenberg, A. I. Neumann, A. D. Abakarov, etc, Adaptive system for seismic protection of structures (Moscow, 1978) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Polyakov, The question about the effectiveness of the dynamic damper of oscillations under seismic forces, Construction mechanics and calculation of structures, 5, 49–53 (1980) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Uzdin, Basic theory of seismic & earthquake-proof construction of buildings & structures, 176 (St. Petersburg, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Skiner, W.H. Robinon, G.H. McVerry, Introduction to seismic isolation (New Zealand, 1993) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Eisenberg, V. I. Smirnov, etc, Effective system of seismic isolation. Research, design & construction, SB. VNIINTPI, Earthquake-resistant construction. Safety of structures, 1, 31–37 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Lyadsky, Earthquake-resistant buildings, Abstracts of scientific-research works of students and postgraduates of SPbSPU (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Eisenberg, Seismic isolation of tall buildings, Earthquake-resistant construction. Safety of structures. 4, 41–43 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kato, S. Moro, M. Morishita, Development Program of Three- Dimensional Seismic Isolation for Advanced Reactor System in Japan. SMIRT-17, K 10-1, 1–8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Savinov, Dynamic problems of construction machinery, St. Petersburg (1993) [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Cherepansky, Comparative analysis of the seismic isolation foundations reference type, Earthquake-resistant construction. Safety of structures, 5, 31–34, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- G. E. Avidan, E. A. Carlina, Vibration characteristics of buildings with seismic isolation foundations, Earthquake resistant construction. Safety of structures, 1, 42–44 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rashid, E.S. Kolosov, N.B. Kolosova, T.N. Soldatenko, Evaluation’s methods of the seismic stability of buildings and structures in the Gaza Strip (2016) http://www.crcnetbase.com/doi/book/10.1201/9781315393827 [Google Scholar]
- H. Burton, G. Deierlein, Simulation of Seismic Collapse in Nonductile Reinforced Concrete Frame Buildings with Masonry Infill, J STRUCT ENG, 8, 140, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Barr, The seismic safety of bridges: A view from the design office, 12th European Conference on Earthquake Engineering (Oxford, UK, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Abakarov, Study of the seismic response & evaluation of rational parameters of seismic isolation systems with sliding zone under seismic loading, Earthquake-resistant construction. Safety of structures, 6, 31–34 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Scalat, Evaluation of existing building in Israel for seismic hazard, Wiley Inter Science. Earthquake Engineering Dynamics, 6, Issue 3, 317–325 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Wiggins, D.F. Noran, Earthquake safety in the city of Long Beach (California 2008), available on internet: www.amazon.com/Earthquake [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Hokmabadi, B. Fatahi, B. Samali. Assessment of soil-pile-structure interaction influencing seismic response of mid-rise buildings sitting on floating pile foundations. Computers and Geotechnics, 172–186 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Vorob’yev, E.I. Valkner. Features of designing zero-cycle constructions for multistorey block of flats in seismic regions, All-Russian Scientific Conference of Students, PhD Students and Young Scientists, 204–206 (Novokuznetsk, SGIU, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Qu, R. Li, H. Hu, H. Jia, J. Zhang, An approach of seismic design for sheet pile retaining wall based on capacity spectrum method. Geomechanics and Engineering, 309–323 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.