MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- D.P. Connolly, G.P. Marecki, G. Kouroussis, I. Thalassinakis, P.K. Woodward, The growth of railway ground vibration problem – A review, Sci Total Environ 568, 1–7, Elsevier (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Connolly, G. Kouroussis, O. Laghrouche, C. Ho and M. Forde, Benchmarking railway vibrations – Track, vehicle, ground and building effects, Constr Build Mater 92, 64–81, Elsevier (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. S. G. Degrande, Free field vibrations during the passage of a Thalys high-speed train at variable speed, J Sound Vib 247 (1), 131–144, Academic Press (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Sheng, C. J. C. Jones, M. Petyt, Ground vibration generated by a load moving along a railway track, J Sound Vib 228 (1), 129–156 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tesar, J. Melcer, D. Kucharova, Monitoring of small channel slabs in railway track science, Building Research Journal 61, 15–24 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Tatara, K. Stypuła, Analysis of the results of measurements of ground vibration and some elements of the surface during the test of Pendolino train and other trains on the line CMK in agreed locations in the track No. 1, section Psary - Góra Włodowska, Cracow University of Technology, Cracow (in Polish) (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ervin, I. Djurowić, J. Jiang, Time – frequency feature representation using energy concetration: An overview of resent advances, Digital Signal Procesing 19, 153–183 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Basiewicz, Wavelets and approximations, WNT, Warsaw (in Polish) (2004) [Google Scholar]
- D. Cantero, M. Ülker-Kaustell, R. Karoumi, Time–frequency analysis of railway bridge response in forced vibration, Mech Syst Signal Pr 76-77, 518–530 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Korzeb, Application of wavelet analysis in evaluation of vibrations propagation in transport infrastructure impact zones. Transport XXI century, Department of Transportation Warsaw University of Technology, Białowieża (in Polish) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Zacniewski, Comparative analysis of chosen transforms in the context of de-noising harmonic signals, Polish Naval Academy in Gdynia, Bulletin of WAT (in Polish) LXIV, 3 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gonera, W. Kiciński, Time-frequency methods of signal analysis, The work of the Institute of Industrial Electronics (in Polish) 149, Warsaw (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. Mallat, A Wavelet Tour of Signal Processing, Academic Press (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.