MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- I. Major, M. Major, Advanced Materials Research, 1020, 171–176 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mooney, Journal of Applied Physics, 11, 582–592 (1940) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.S. Rivlin, Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society of London A 240, 822, 459–490 (1948) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Zahorski, Archives of Mechanics, 5, 613–617 (1959) [Google Scholar]
- S. Zahorski, Rozprawy inżynierskie, 10 (1), 193–207, in Polish (1962) [Google Scholar]
- M. Major, I. Major, Advanced Materials Research, 1020, 165–170 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Coulson, A. Jeffrey, Mathematics models, in Polish (1982) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kosiński, Elastic waves in rubber-like layered composites, in Polish (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wesołowski, Acoustics of elastic body, in Polish (1989) [Google Scholar]
- J. Melcer, Communication, 3, 5–10 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R. Cajka, M. Krejsa, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 501, 592–598 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.