MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- D.M. McCann, M.C. Forde, Review of NDT methods in the assessment of concrete and masonry structures, NDT&E Int. 34, 71–84 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Beben, A. Mordak, W. Anigacz, Ground penetrating radar application to testing of reinforced concrete beams, Procedia Eng. 65, 242–247 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pieraccini, M. Fratini, F. Parrini, C. Atzeni, G. Partoli, Interferometric radar vs. accelerometer for dynamic monitoring of large structures: An experimental comparison, NDT&E Int. 41, 258–264 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gentile, G. Bernardini, Output-only model identification of a reinforced concrete bridge from radar-based measurements, NDT&E Int. 41, 544–553 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Dei, M. Pieraccini, M. Fratini, C. Atzeni, G. Bartoli, Detection of vertical bending and torsional movements of a bridge using a coherent radar, NDT&E Int. 42, 741–747 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Gentile, Deflection measurement on vibrating stay cables by non-contact microwave interferometer, NDT&E Int. 43, 231–240 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Fratini, F. Parrini, M. Pieraccini, C. Borri, C. Atzeni, Structural oscillation modes identification by applying controlled loads and using microwave interferometry, NDT&E Int. 42, 748–752 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Pieraccini, F. Parrini, M. Fratini, C. Atzeni, P. Spinelli, M. Micheloni, Static and dynamic testing of bridges through microwave interferometry, NDT&E Int. 40, 208–214 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Beben, Application of the interferometric radar for dynamic tests of corrugated steel plate (CSP) culvert, NDT & E Int. 44, 405–412 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Berenyi, T. Lovas, A. Barsi, L. Dunai, Potential of terrestrial laser scanning in load test measurements of bridges, Period. Polytech. 53, 25–33 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Luhmann, Ch. Müller, Photogrammetrie Laserscanning Optische 3D-Messtechnik (Heidelberg: Herbert Wachman Verlag, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- W. Anigacz, D. Beben, J. Kwiatkowski, Analysis of suitability of new measurement technologies to examine changes in geometric parameters of a suspension bridge, Maintenance, Monitoring, Safety, Risk and Resilience of Bridges and Bridge Networks (Eds. T.N. Bittencourt, D.M. Frangopol, A. Beck, 2204–2211, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Anigacz, A target fixing device, Patent no. EP 2116806 B1. European Patent Office. Munich (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Bęben, W. Anigacz, Interferometric radar application for dynamic testing of bridge structures, Bridge Maintenance, Safety, Management and Life Extension (Eds. A. Chen, D.M. Frangopol, X. Ruan, 2289–2296, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.