MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 107, 2017Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 May 2017|
- Z. Bittnar, J. Šejnoha,: Numerical Methods in Sructural Mechanics, ASCE Press, (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dynamics of Bridges, Vol. 5, Proceedings of the 28th IMAC, A Conference on Structural Dynamics (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Czech standard ČSN 73 6209, Load testing of bridges (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Czech standard ČSN 73 6201 – Desing of bridge structures [Google Scholar]
- Czech standard ČSN 73 6203 – Bridge loads [Google Scholar]
- Czech standard ČSN EN 1991-2 – Traffic loads on bridges“ [Google Scholar]
- Czech standard ČSN EN 1992-2 – Concrete bridges - Design and detailing rules [Google Scholar]
- P. Tej, P. Kněž, J. Kolísko, P. Bouška: Libeň Bridge, Prague 7 A 8. innundation bridge X-656 - arch KL 6 and subsequent frame constructions, Expert report (only in Czech), Klokner institute, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P. Tej, J. Kolísko, P. Bouška, V. Vacek: Libeň bridge, Prague 7 A 8, N. A. 999 984. Analysis and assessment of the current technical condition of motifs and possibilities of repairs or construction of a new bridge based on submitted diagnostic examinations and project documentation, Expert report (only in Czech), Klokner institute, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Krejcar, P. Chlopčíková, L. Záleský: Static load test, report (only in Czech), Inset, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Krejcar, J. Machač, J. Formánek: Dynamic load test of bridge, report (only in Czech), Inset, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.