MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- C.M. Sashi, Journal of Global Business Management, 5(1) 63–169 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- P. Scheeren, R.V.A. Vieira, V.R. Goulart, A. Wagner, Paidéia (Ribeirão Preto), 24-58, 177–186 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Solis, Conflict resolution strategies in parent-adolescent disagreements, Chapel Hill (2011) [Google Scholar]
- URL: http://management.corporatemanagementsolution.com/conflictperception.htm [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Miloradova, A.D. Ishkov, Psychology of management activities: changing approaches, (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Bonache, G. Ramirez-Santana, R. Gonzalez-Mendez, Int. J. of Clinical and Health Psychology, 16-3, 276–286 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Khripko, Matec, 73, 07021 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J.K. Lowe. Conflict climates in organizations: an integrated decision-making model of participation in conflict resolution training, (Columbia university, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Shipilov,, The psychological bases of interaction of officers in difficult interpersonal situations (Moscow, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Kilmann, K.W. Thomas, D.P. Slevin, R. Nath, S.L. Jerrell, Producing useful knowledge for organizations (Jossey-Bass, San Francisco, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Thomas, Introduction to conflict management: improving performance using the TKI, Palo Alto (Consulting Psychologists Press, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- K.W. Thomas, R.H. Kilmann, Conflict mode instrument. Profile and interpretive report (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.R. Blake, J.S. Mouton, Group and organization studies, 6 (4), 439–455 (1981) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Tripon, Conflict management and negotiation techniques. (Faculty of political, administrative and communication sciences Cluj-Napoc, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Romanova, 3RD Int. multidisciplinary scientific conf. on social sciences & ARTS, SGEM-2016, “Finance. Economic and tourism”, 73–80 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.