MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- A. Azriyah, S. Auzair, R. Amiruddin, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 219, 84–90, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Belyaeva, Vestnik MGSU, 4, 130–139, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- G. Dosi, M. Grazzi, D. Moschella, Research Policy,44, 1795–1814, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Kiseleva, M.L. Nekrasova, M.A. Mayorova, M.N. Rudenko, V.S. Kankhva, International review of management and marketing (IRMM),6S, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Flack, G. Głód, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. 207, 608–631, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Gorb, I.A. Yasnolob, N.Y. Protsiuk,Organizational-economic mechanism of management, Annals of Agrarian Science, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Gumba, V.U. Mikhailov, V.V. Gamuletskiy. Formation of the mechanism of innovative-strategic development of construction enterprises, MSUCE, Moscow, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Pérez-Moreno, B. Rodríguez, M. Luque, Economic Modelling, 53, 398–408, (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Uvarova, V.S. Kankhva, S.V. Belyaeva Economic sustainability of construction companies and projects, MGSU, Мoscow, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Uvarova, Vestnik MGSU, 8, 110–120, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Uvarova, Construction economics. 2, 69–77, (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.