MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- D.S. Voronov. Ural Federal University Bulletin. Economics and management series, 2, 24–40 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Gumba, S.V. Belyaeva, V.A. Vlasenko, S.S. Uvarova. Strategy of development of innovation activities of construction enterprises under conditions of business transformations, (VSUAE, Voronezh, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kankhva. Economics and business, 5-2(46-1), 902–905 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Minko, A.E. Minko, V.P. Smirnov. Quality and competitive ability of products and processes, (Saint Petersbur, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Nezhnikova, R.V. Obuhov. Economics and business, 2-1(67-1), 596–600, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Nezhnikova. Economics and business, 11-1(76-1), 1059–1062, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Asaul. Evaluation of competitive positions of business entities, SPb,271, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Belyaeva, V.S. Kanhva, L.V. Kochetova, S.S. Uvarova. Economics and business, 5, 453–456, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- D. Mendola, S. Volo. Tourism Management, 59, 541–553, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Candau, M. Goujon, J.-F. Hoarau, S. Rey. La Reunion Island. International Economics, 137, 1–21, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang. European Journal of Operational Research, 169, 329–331,(2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Gupta, N. K. Malhotra. Journal of Business Research.,69, 5671–5681, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. W. Chung. The Asian Journal of Shipping and Logistics, 32, 257–264, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.G. Bagautdinova, A.V. Sarkind, I.R. Gafurovc.. Procedia Economics and Finance, 14, 23–29, (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.