MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- M. Nazari, R. Mehdi. Pacific Science Review. 22, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Ivanov. Procedia Engineering,153, 228–231, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Ivanov. Appl. En. Res., 10, 42415–42418, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Yang B., Xu T, Shi L. Journal of Cleaner Production, 141, 868–880, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Report of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development. Rio de Janeiro, 3-14 June 1992 T.I. United Nations, New York, 528, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Charter for sustainable development of European cities. The documents of the European Conference on Sustainable Cities. Olsborg, 28, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- V. Dikareva, N. Voytolovskiy. Procedia Engineering, Volume 165, 1197–1202, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. He, J. Wu. Regional Science and Urban Economics, 57, 46–53,(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dieci R., F. Westerhoff. Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 71, 21–44,(2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jin, L. Wang, Y. Xiong, H. Cai, Y.H. Li, W.J. Zhang. Energy and Buildings, 85, 155–164 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.