MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- N.Y. Yaskova, D.N. Silka, V.S. Kankhva, I.G. Lukmanova.Finance and credit in construction. College textbook for the students. Moscow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.G. Lukmanova, A.G. Korolev, E.V. Nezhnikova.Projects management. Study guide. Moscow (2013) [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Silka, N.V. Scherbakova. Bulletin of the University 32. 204–209 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.Y. Yaskova, D.N. Silka.Development of the investment and construction processes in the conditions of globalization, MGSU, Moscow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Uvarova, S.V. Belyaeva, S.V. Kankhva.Economic stability of the construction companies and projects, MGSU, Moscow (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Kankhva, B.L. Efremjan, Scientific review, 12, 295–299, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- B. Hirtle, A. Kovner, J. Vickery, M. Bhanot. Journal of Banking & Finance, 69 (1), 35–55 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Creel, P. Hubert, F. Labondance. Economic Modelling, 48, 25–40 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P-R. Agénor, L. Pereira da Silva. Journal of Financial Stability, 28, 143–162 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.