MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||8 Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- M.A. Mikhaylova. News of IGEA. 4 (78). 105–109 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- L.G. Sokolova. Public management and sustainable development of municipalities: collection of scientific papers. 3. 42–48 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- V. Glazychev and I. Starodubrovskaya et al. Chelyabinsk agglomeration: the development potential. (The Institute of Economics and law, Chelyabinsk, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. Goryatchenko and N.L. Mosienko. Region: Economics and sociology. 3. 94–112 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Lola, E.P. Menschikova and U.A. Lola. Urban planning. 3 (13). 56–64 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Belousov. Urban development of Russia in XXI century. 4. 13–17 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bose. Russian expert review. 4-5 (22). 13–16 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Lola and A.A. Kolesnikov. Building expert. 13 (272). 2–4 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S. Artobolevsky. Russian expert review. 4–5 (22). 9–11 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Grudinin and A. Popov. Expert – Sibir. 13–14. 11–15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Novosyolov. Regional economic policy of the Russian Federation: principles, forms and methods of implementation. 6. 224–254 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Babun. Problems and prospects of socio-economic development of municipalities of the South of Kuzbass. (Kuzbassvuzizdat, Kemerovo, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Z. Mullagaleeva and V.A. Shabashyov. Theoretical and methodological foundations of economic policy of the cities, forming the Metropolitan area. (Kuzbassvuzizdat, Kemerovo, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Puzanov and R.A. Popov. City almanac. 4. 147–164 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.R. Izguzina. European Social Science Journal. 6–2 (45). 499–505 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Papelo, B.A. Kovtun and A.N. Goloshevskaya. Innovations in state and municipal management: the experience of solving social and economic problems. (Federal state budgetary educational institution of higher professional education national research Tomsk state University, Tomsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- E.E. Goryatchenko and N.L. Mosienko. ECO. 5 (479). 56–68 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Mischenko and I.V. Mischenko. The contours of global transformations: politics, economics, law. 5 (43). 68–79 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Safonova. Young scientist. 2 (106). 704–707 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- U.V. Astakhov and A.S. Korolyov. Theory and practice of social development. 3. 17–21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T.G. Lavrova. Management science in the modern world. 1. 548–552 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.