MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||4 Applied Mechanics in Construction and Material Science|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- R.F. Gabbasov, Application of successive approximations for plain problems in theory of elasticity 23-26, 4 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- E. Ginke, Shipbuilding 2, 274–296 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R.F. Gabbasov, A.R. Gabbassov, V.V. Filatov, Numerical construction of discontinuous problems of structural mechanics (Publ. h. DIA, Moscow, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Timoshenko, J. Goodier, Theory of elasticity (Publ. h. Science, Moscow, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- N.N. Shaposhnikov, A.S. Volkov, Studies in the theory of structures 22, 134–146 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Dlugach, The grid method in a mixed plain elasticity problem (“NaukovaDumka”, Moscow, 1994) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.