MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||4 Applied Mechanics in Construction and Material Science|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- V. M. Bondarenko, V.I. Rimshin V. M. The theory of dissipative power resistance of reinforced concrete, 287 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- E. M. Zverjaev, M. V. Berlinov, M. N. Berlinova. International Journal of Applied Engineering Research, 11(8), 5811 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Korol, M. V. Berlinov, M.N. Berlinova, Procedia Engineering, 165, 292 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Korol, Yu.A. Kharkin, Book of Reports of ХХ Russian-Polish-Slovak Workshop “Theoretical Fundamentals of Construction” 401 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Bondarenko, V.I. Kolchunov. Calculation models of the power resistance of reinforced concrete, 112 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.N. Berlinova, A.V. Tvorogov. Natural and engineering sciences, 6 (84), 530 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.