MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||3 Building Materials and Products|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- I. M. Red, Concrete and reinforced concretem, 5, 10–11 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Minakov, O. V. Kononova, S. N. Anisimov, A. O. Smirnov, A. Yu. Leshkanov, Modern problems of science and education, 2-1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P. Billberg, Self-Compacting Concrete for civil engineering structures the Swedish experience. Swedish Cement and Concrete Research Institute, Stockholm, 1999, CBI report 2:99, 80 [Google Scholar]
- M. Buil, H. Delage, Cement and Concrete Research, 17, 65–69 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Silica fume in Concrete, ACI Materials Journal, march-april (1987) [Google Scholar]
- Silica Fume in Concrete. State of Art report, FIP, Thomas Telford Ltd (1988) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hjorth, Microsilica in concrete (Aalborg Portland, Denmark, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- L. Hjorth, Microsilica in Concrete (Aalborg Portland, Denmark, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- M. V. Predtechensky,Influence of silica dust on forming of properties of high-strength concretehttp://build.rin.ru/articles/1598.html [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Cat’s, M. O. Korovkin, A.A. Urazova, N. A. Eroshkina, Modern scientific research and innovations, 12, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Efficiency of additives of microsilicon dioxide in case of http://stroyprofile.com/archive/1980concrete modification. [Google Scholar]
- H. Cheng-yi, R.F. Feldman, ACI Jornal, 740–743 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- H. Cheng-yi, R.F. Feldman, Cement and Concrete Research, 15, 285–294 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Ya. Kramar, B. Ya. Trofimov, L. S. Mascot, F. M. Ivanov, Cement, 6, 14–17 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.I damask steels. Management of physical and chemical properties of grouting systems (Subsoil, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- L. S. Zazhigayev, A. A. Kishyan, Yu. I. Romanikov,Planning methods and handlings of results of a physical experiment (Atomizdat, Moscow, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- E. N. Lviv, Statistical methods of creation of empirical formulas (Moscow, 1992) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.