MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||3 Building Materials and Products|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- Yu. I. Tarasevich, Natural sorbents in water treatment processes, Kiev, Naukova Dumka, 1981. [Google Scholar]
- G. Parfit, K. Rochester, Adsorbtion from solutions on solid surfaces: translation from English, Publishing house Mir, Moscow, 1986. [Google Scholar]
- Report on the scientific study № 11.G34.31.0036 from 25.11.2010 г. “The water quality in conditions of anthropogenic loads and climate change and the regions of Western Siberia”, Tyumen: ТGU, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Е.S. Кlimov, М.V. Busaeva, Natural sorbents and chelating agents in wastewater treatment, Ulyanovsk, UGTU, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Т.А. Sokolova, S. Trofimov, Sorption properties of soils, Adsorption, Cation exchange, textbook, Tula, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G.I. Zubareva, A.V. Gurinovich, M.I. Degtev, Methods of purification of waste waters from cations of heavy metals, Ecology and industry of Russia, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- A.G. BetechTin, The crystallography course, Moskow, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Besruk, Strengthening of soils in road and airfield construction, Transport, Moskow, 1971. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Pimneva, Regularities of sorption of copper cations (II) by kaolinite, International journal of applied and fundamental research, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S Greg, K. Sing, Adsorption, specific surface, porosity: translation from Englich, Publishing house Mir, Moskow, 1984. [Google Scholar]
- S.S Voski, Course of colloid chemistry, Chemistry, Moskow, 1976. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Frolov, Course of colloid chemistry, Surface phenomena and disperse systems Мoskow, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- L. Pimneva, E. Malyshkina, E. Salnikova Regularities of sorption of cations of zinc and copper by natural sorbent, Procedia Engineering, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.G. Frolov, Surface phenomena and disperse systems, Chemistry, Moskow, 1982. [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Pimneva, A.V. Kazantseva, Study of the adsorption of manganese ions by natural kaolinite, Modern high technologies, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.