MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||2 Buildings and Structures. Basement and foundations.|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- K.S. Moon, Structures and Architecture: Concepts, Applications and Challenges — Proceedings of the 2nd International Conference on Structures and Architecture (ICSA), 785–790, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shumeiko, Scientific review, 11(2), (2014). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shumeyko, O.A. Kudinov, Engineers Don Gazette, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- S. Liang, L. Zou, D. Wang, G. Huang, Wind and Structures, an International Journal, 19(5), 565–583 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, P. Sarkar, H. Hu, Journal of Fluids and Structures, 50, 547–564, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Charles, T. Thornton, H. Homan, K. Arup, M. Neville, High-rise buildings, 5, 5–8, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Granik, Magay Unique and special technologies in construction, 1, 20–31, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Shumeyko, Scientific Review, 13, 97–100, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Travush, D.V. Konin, Bulletin of Trace, 2, 83, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, J. Ding, J. Cui, B. Zhang, Journal of Building Structures, 35, 8–15, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, H. Qian, F. Fan, X. Zhi, China Civil Engineering Journal, 47, 1–8, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lee, A. Tovar, Engineering Structures, 74, 122–129, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Chernuha, P.I. Gorelik, D.O. Lepeshkina, N.A. Chervova, Construction of unique buildings and structures, 9(36), 18–32, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- K. Deng, P. Pan, A. Lam, Y. Xue, Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings, 23(15), 1158–1170, (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Moon, Proceedings of the 13th East Asia-Pacific Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction (EASEC), 354–355 (2013). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.