MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 106, 2017International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2016 “SMART City”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||1 Architectura and Urban Planning|
|Published online||23 May 2017|
- N.A. Saprikina, Basics of dynamic morphogenesis in architecture, 312 (Architecture - С, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shubenkov, The structural laws of morphogenesis Architecture, 320 (Architecture - С, Moskow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kouchner, Future architecture. 100 of the most unusual buildings, 176 (ACT, Moscow, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Mandelbrot, The Fractal geometry of nature, 656 (Institute of Computer Science, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Morozov Introduction to the theory of fractals, 160 (Nizhny Novgorod University, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Kronover, Fractals and chaos in dynamic systems, 488 (Technosphere, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Mayatskaya, I.A. Krasnobaev, Nauchnoe obozrenie, 2, 176–178 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Mayatskaya, B.M. Demchenko, Vestnik VolgGASU Series Building & Architecture, 30(49), 346–351 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Mayatskaya, Vestnik VolgGASU Series Building & Architecture, 45(64), 27–34 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Mayatskaya, B.M. Demchenko, P.A. Shvetsov, Regional architecture and engineering, Proceedings PenzaSUAC, 2(27), 137–145 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.P. Gnedich, World architecture, 240 (Publishing house Eksmo-Press, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.B. Pomorov, A.A. Filippov, Polzunovsky Vestnik, 1, 141–147 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Isaeva, N.V. Kasyanov, Vestnik DVO RAN, 5, 119–127 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- L. Razzhivin, Symmetry (Introduction to the architecture:Vitruvius), 80 (Publishing house RIPOL classic, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. YU. Mudrova, The great masterpieces of architecture. 100 buildings that are admired the world (Publishing Tsentrpoligraf, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.